|1. I’m speaking at the virtual Bridge Conference on Thursday, July 16, 2020 with Amy Pirozzolo from Fidelity Charitable.
- Are you in the DAF Donor’s Comfort Zone?
- 2:45 — 3:30 p.m.
- Jack Doyle, President & CEO, Amergent and Amy Pirozzolo, Vice President, Head of Marketing, Fidelity Charitable
2. On Wednesday, August 19, 2020, I’m doing a DAF Webinar for the DMFA from 1:00-2:00 p.m. entitled, Who’s Getting More than You and Why.
- I am sharing examples of DAF donor communications of organizations having very, very strong 2020 results.
- Please share with me any suitable examples you have for consideration
3. On Thursday, September 3, 2020, Amy and I will be doing another session, with updated content, for the ANA Nonprofit Federation entitled, Something Old and Something New—The Stalwart Postal Channel and Donor-Advised Funds.
- Timing to be determined, but 1:00 p.m. is the expected start time.
- Updated results, examples, trends and projections are all included.
Please share and pass along this email so others may watch the sessions.